Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome!

To all those cosmetic junkies out there...how would it feel to eat, sleep and drink cosmetics? I am here to tell you that as Creative Director and principal trend forecaster at Mirabella Beauty Products, my life is cosmetics! I was Christy Thurston's (Founder of Mirabella) dedicated cheerleader working at her salon in 2002 when the opportunity arose to create a cosmetic company. In the past 10 years, I have learned so much about the cosmetic industry and the beautiful products that we all lust after.

I have seen so many products over these years that I have developed a very discerning eye when it comes to products that are done well versus products that could have been a little better. Today, if a product stops me in my tracks, I know it is a WINNER... and I just have to give a big sigh of adoration. If I could personally speak to the creative minds behind the winners...I would just give them a big kiss! Well maybe notJ . Anyway...

The reason that I am starting this blog is to give all you makeup girls details about what it is like to have such an AWESOME job. There are so many stressful, rough moments, but then a new product will arrive in our warehouse and the thrill of seeing my vision in reality makes it all worth it!  I find so much inspiration in beauty. There are only so many open slots for fabulous items to take shape within Mirabella, so I will send my overloaded thoughts your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment