Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday!

I just had to write a quick post to tell you about the AMAZING package I received in the mail today!!  For the past year, I have been working on designing a custom hand mirror for Mirabella to be used at the trade shows and in our fabulous salons.  Today I got to see the final production sample and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I seriously cannot wait for you to see it.  You will all want one:).

This idea has always been in the back of my mind as a fun project for Mirabella.  Back in my MAC Cosmetics worship phase...they had the coolest hand mirror at all of their retail locations.  It was a heavy black metal mirror with a handle the looked like a spring.  Maybe some of you remember it.  I COVETED that mirror!!  For real.  Unfortunately it was not for sale...and I will admit that there were many times when I actually thought about accidentally slipping it into my purse:).

Well, I am so excited to say that my Mirabella mirror turned out just like I imagined it.  Totally on brand!  SCORE:).  Many thanks to the talented designer, Chris, and the production team.  Watch for it at the fall trade shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment