With all that being said, I wanted to take a minute to state that I am really grateful for the freedoms we have in the United States. I have been able to live my dream! I have loved Mirabella for almost 12 years and put every effort toward its growth. We sell millions of $$$ of makeup that I designed internationally!! Thinking back to our dreams of having a cosmetic line for our salon, I can't believe that I am where I am today. As I mingled amongst my friends during fireworks, I asked them what they appreciated about living in the United States. Answers completely varied...but I found them all interesting. So here are my Top 5...
- I love that we were able to start a small business and grow it into something bigger just from hard work, belief and opportunity.
- I truly appreciate freedom of religion. My faith provides me with direction, community, happiness, and love...which have all played an important part in my success.
- Whenever I return from traveling abroad, I always think, "that was the hardest thing I have ever done!" I love that it is easy to accomplish things in the United States. It is so efficient here!
- I am thankful that I feel safe to live by myself here. I live in a wonderful city that is clean, beautiful and safe.
- I specifically appreciate the cleanliness and hygiene standards in the United States. It may seem silly, but I always appreciate clean bathrooms, toilet seat covers, hand soap, etc...when I return from traveling abroad.
- Perform a random act of kindness daily.
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for every day.
- Write down 1 thing that you have learned that day.